– She finished the Branko Radičević High School in Stara Pazova in 1999 with excellent achievements and was received the Vuk Award for the best student of the generation.
– She enrolled at the Faculty of Medicine in Belgrade, finished her studies with the grade point average of 7.83.
– During her studies, she demonstrated great interest in the fields of sports medicine and hyperbaric medicine, she wrote several articles on these subject matters, which were published during 2005 and 2006 in a student magazine.
– She actively and sincerely participated in humanitarian activities organized by our Faculty for homeless children from Zvečanska Street.
– After graduating from the faculty, she volunteered for 1.5 years at the Department of Internal Medicine of CHC B. KOSA, and gained basic clinical experience and professional attitude, under the mentorship of Prof. Dr. Jelica Bjekić Macut, who monitored her work.
– In 2013, she established an employment relationship on an open-end basis in the Community Health Center Dr J.J. Zmaj, Stara Pazova, working in the Emergency Department, where she mastered the basics of Emergency Medicine, and greatly contributed to the good quality of work of this department.
– Thanks to her honesty and professionalism, she had the opportunity to work as the head of the Department of General Medicine, where she has been working for the past five years. (2014-2019)
– She personally led the media promotion of the Community Health Center Dr J.J. Zmaj Stara Pazova, participating in numerous TV and radio shows.
– She held numerous workshops, and participated as an attendee in a large number of domestic and international Congresses in the field of General and Internal Medicine.
– Her work and compliance with all the rules of medical profession and having a good team of associates she ensured the improvement of the health care system in the territory where she worked, which was confirmed by the Accreditation Committee.
– On May 25 th , 2019, she started working at the Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases Dedinje, as a clinical doctor at the preoperative patient preparation department.