Year and place of birth 1976, Belgrade Graduated (name, year, place) Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, 2001, average 9.91, Belgrade Professional, academic and scientific titles Specialist in Internal Medicine-Cardiologist, Clinical Assistant, Senior Research Associate, President of the Scientific Council of IKVB “Dedinje”, Assistant Director for Medical Affairs of IKVB “Dedinje”, FESC
Professional training (max 3 most important):
1. One-year specialization in cardiology at the Institute of Cardiology UPMC Sorbonne Universités, Center Hospitalière Pitié-Salpétrière (Paris), Scholar of the Government of France (2007/2008) Salpétrière (Paris), 2014, grant from the European Society of Cardiology 3. Two-year postgraduate studies in heart failure (PCHF), University Hospital Zurich, 2018-2019, Organizer: University of Zurich, Association for Heart Failure of the European Society of Cardiology and European Academy for the Heart (European Heart Academy)
4. Training in magnetic resonance imaging of the heart, University Hospital Zurich, 2021
Membership in different associations (max 4):
1. Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology (FESC) since 2013.
2. Member of the Association for Heart Failure of the European Association of Cardiologists.
3. Member of the working group for myocardial / pericardial diseases of the European Association of Cardiologists since 2014.
4. Member of the Association of Cardiologists of Serbia
The areas of subspecialty:
1. Magnetic resonance imaging of the heart
2. Heart failure
3. Interventional cardiology
Foreign languages: English, French, Spanish